Nashua, NH 03062
HW Staffing Solutions has an immediate opening for a Technical Recruiter position. Our client is a multinational defense, security, and aerospace company located in Nashua, NH.
In this role you will be working as part of a geographically dispersed team. It’s important that you are to be able to handle high volume recruiting, adapting new recruiting ideas, processes, and techniques.
- Work with managers to ensure an understanding of job duties, job responsibilities, and required/desired skills during intake meetings.
- For hard-to-find skills, partner with our Sourcing team to attract additional candidates via new sourcing techniques.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of the company's policies.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and searches through the company’s applicant tracking tool to ensure being audit-ready at all times.
- Consult with business on staffing and recruitment policies, ensuring compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity mandates, compensation guidelines and processes.
Experience, Education, Skills
- Solid recruiting experience with engineering candidates in the Electrical, Mechanical, Software, and Computer Science areas.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions, ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Experienced in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying candidates, networking, assessing candidates, legal/compliance, job analysis, wage and salary trends and relationship management.
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities within an applicant tracking system.
- At least 5 years of strictly recruiting experience focused on technical positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.