Manchester, NH 03103
Basic Function: This operator is responsible for loading a large roll of fabric (aprox. 18 -25 feet in length , manuvered on stong wheeled dollies with relative ease) positiononing it in front of machine and jogging fabric into the rollers of machine. Once loaded the fabric is rolled through a series of rollers and dipped into a vat or troth of epoxy mixture to coat fabric evenly. fabric is drawn upward and operator is required to check for areas of missing epoxy coverage. while fabric is drawn upward and over the top (some 20 feet high) the fabric is heated and cured and dried. allowing it to be rolled onto another spool on opposite side of machine.
Job Goals:Operates and control the output of product on Intermediate coater and other coaters as assigned. Responsibilities:
• Acquires familiarity with all major products on Intermediate Coater.
• Acquires understanding of product quality and process control parameters.
• Understanding of NDC gauges.
• Performs machine start-up, shut down and turnarounds.
• Performs troubleshooting on equipment to meet product quality requirements.
• Generates proper documentation inputs on shop floor and control transactions into computer system.
• Maintains housekeeping and organization within process area.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to distinguish visual defects.
Education Required: ? High school diploma or equivalent Required ? Ability to read and perform basic mathematics Required? Ability to read, comprehend, and follow basic written and verbal instructions Required
• Ability to communicate with team members within and outside of department
• 0-18 months of related experience. Physical and Mental Requirements - Factory environment, requires use of various PPE Physical Demands/Efforts
• Occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds without assistance and when required uses a lift truck.
• Frequently required to stand; walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms.
• Occasionally required to stoop, crouch, climb stairs / or bend.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.