Quincy, MA 02169
- Prepare traffic studies and evaluations for a variety of transportation improvement projects and private development projects. Work includes operational and safety analysis, report writing, developing proposed recommendations, and preparing appropriate graphics.
- Peer reviews, including reviewing reports and analyses by other firms for accuracy and thoroughness and documenting findings.
- Prepare plans using AutoCAD including traffic signal layout, signs, and pavement markings in accordance with federal and state design standards and guidelines.
- Traffic management for transportation projects and utility projects.
- Evaluations of Complete Streets accommodations and prepare prioritized plans for needed improvements.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Transportation or Civil Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant traffic experience and must be proficient in traffic software including Synchro
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills are required
- Preference will be made for individuals with AutoCAD experience and who have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam with ambitions towards a Professional Engineer (PE) registration.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.