Amherst, NH 03031
Our client in the Amherst area is looking to fill ALL SHIFTS.
Trim excess off rubber molds using machine. repetitive work. employees are allowed to sit or stand to work on these machines.
- Adjust guides and stops to control depths and widths of cuts.
- Cut, shape, and trim materials, such as textile using cutting machine.
- Discard items with defects
- Position templates or measure materials to locate specified points of cuts or to obtain maximum yields, using rules, scales, or patterns.
- Read work orders to determine dimensions, cutting locations, and quantities to cut.
- Count and bundle items.
- Fold or shape materials before or after cutting them.
- Stack cut items and load them on racks.
- Transport items to work or storage areas, using carts.
- Trim excess material or cut threads off finished products, such as cutting loose ends of rubber for a smoother finish.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.