Upcoming Seafood Production Associates Needed!
142 Saint John Street , Portland, Maine 04102 Portland, ME 04102
Upcoming First and Second shift associates needed for a premier seafood production client in Portland!
- Weighing, grading and packing fresh scallops.
- Seafood processing general duties including such tasks as preparing boxes for use, moving products as well as grading, weighing and packing products for customer orders in compliance with customer specifications.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to take direction and to learn to perform the production duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Attention to detail and strong quality orientation.
- Ability to perform successfully with minimal supervision.
- Ability to treat co workers with respect.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Good manual dexterity is a must.
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs, standing, stretching and bending for the duration of the shift
- Must be comfortable with a repetitive position
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.