Video Endoscope Assembler
160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA Charlton, MA 01507
The purpose of this position is to assemble video endoscopes as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All employees are expected to be knowledgeable about and follow the Company’s Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policies, including policies on the rights of individuals with disabilities and harassment.
- Assemble various intricate optical electronic and mechanical components while following prescribed assembly techniques and within assigned time standards to repair damaged flexible endoscopes.
- Quantity of units produced should correspond to the time standards, approximately 25 - 35 units per month.
- Aware of practices and processes utilizing current management tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years assembling miniature precision medical products.
- Must possess ability to understand product drawings.
- Must be able to work well with coworkers.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.