HW Staffing Solutions has an immediate job opening for a Warehouse Associate for our client located in Hudson, NH. The predicted hourly gratification for this position is $15 (negotiable).
In this role you will perform such warehouse functions as receiving, stocking, picking and shipping of products, and maintaining organization of the warehouse.
· Receiving - responsible for accurately receiving incoming material and recording it in an ERP system.
· Shipping- responsible for properly shipping customer orders including product verification and correct package and labeling selection according to DOT/IATA requirements.
· Order picking - responsible for correctly picking products based on customer orders and delivering all products to the Shipping Dept. for processing.
· Stocking - responsible for efficiently putting away incoming material or material that has been repackaged so it is available as soon as possible for customer orders.
· Maintaining the warehouse area in a clean and organized manner including keeping aisles free of obstructions and maintaining supplies in designated areas.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Up to 3 years of warehouse experience
· Basic computer skills, proficient in MS Word and Excel
· Ability to lift weights up to 50 lbs.
· The ability to handle chemicals in a safe manner while using appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, etc.)
Preferred but not required (higher pay rate available)
· Dangerous goods and hazardous materials/IATA shipping certification
· Experience in a chemical warehouse environment
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Dimitra is a staffing consultant specializing in professional placements in such fields as purchasing, accounting, customer service, and administration. She is dedicated to assisting job seekers in securing employment in their areas of expertise. Most importantly, she strives to pair her candidates with jobs that will bring them joy and fulfillment.