Portsmouth, VA 23704 US
We are looking for Warehouse Associates to join our team!
shift - 10 am to 630 pm
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Implement and maintain the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Operation of forklifts, packaging and labeling of customer orders, and utilization of computer systems to process receipts.
- Inspect incoming product and verify against shipping manifest for accuracy
- Elevate inventory discrepancies to inventory control or management for resolution.
- Effectively work with QA organizations to disposition incoming product.
A successful candidate will be comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs., standing, stretching and bending for the duration of the shift. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to perform basic math, read, understand, and make decisions based on written operating procedures.
- Ability to read product labels and picking sheets.
- Forklift certification, or ability to become certified (company provided).
- Ability to communicate discrepancies to warehouse supervisor.
- Must be able to operate rolling pushcart, electric forklift and manual pallet jack
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.