South Plainfield, NJ 07080 US
HW Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a reliable, hardworking Warehouse Associate to perform shipping and receiving of materials, manage inventory of parts and do light assembly of products. Keen attention to detail is a must.
Possible temporary to permanent position. Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30/5pm
- Inspect products for defects and report damage as required.
- Stock incoming materials in designated areas; use of forklift and/or pallet jack will be required.
- Follow established procedures to maintain accurate counts and descriptions of inventory items. Notify supervisor of shortages.
- Assemble simple hardware and electrical components, using standard mechanical hand tools, following verbal instructions.
- Fill work orders for customers. Package and prepare shipping documentation. Arrange and oversee shipments for outgoing orders through commercial carriers such as UPS and FedEx.
- Call customers and vendors to arrange for delivery or pick-up of materials.
- Maintain a clean, organized work environment.
- Adhere to company safety policies and procedures. Properly dispose of trash and recyclable materials.
- Meet established daily productivity and quality goals for assembled products and completed work orders.
The Warehouse Associate should have prior experience in a warehouse environment, be mechanically inclined, and have good organizational skills for managing paperwork.
- Previous assembly, production, or general warehouse/light industrial experience.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work with various customers, vendors, and internal staff.
- Forklift certified, or ability to obtain certification.
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.