Warehouse Maintenance Associate
Nashua, NH 03060
Our client is located in Nashua, NH, and is currently looking to fill a Warehouse Maintenance Associate position.
In this role you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks associated with warehouse, shipping, maintenance, and production duties by performing the following duties.
- Maintains a clean and secure warehouse.
- Receives, stocks, sorts and places materials or items.
- Counts inventory cycle.
- Prepares product for shipment through; Fed Ex, UPS, DHL, and other freight companies.
- Checks goods against shipping documents and authorizations are included in typical shipping activities.
- Packs goods for shipment according to specifications.
- Prepares bills of lading, posting weight and shipping charges and attach information and shipping instructions on to boxes.
- Palletizes shipments.
- Schedules shipment pick-ups.
- Performs activities related to the receiving materials such as unpacking of goods occasionally.
- Checks against bills of lading, packing slips, etc.
- Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or needed repair to supervisor.
- Maintains tools and/or equipment for the purpose of ensuring the availability of equipment in safe operating condition.
- Performs special maintenance duties in Clean Room and Non Controlled Areas.
- Helps replacing equipment and lighting devices as required.
- Assists in production activities and perform other duties as needed.
An ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of relevant experience.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.