160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, Ma 01590 Southbridge , MA 01550
- The Warehouse Supervisor will ensure SAP requirements and physical processes are consistently met regarding the safe, accurate, timely storage and retrieval of company materials.
- Proactive and supportive coaching and enhancing individual contributions to the organization is a key deliverable.
- The Warehouse Supervisor routinely works with and trains entry level associates.
- Daily labor forecasting and adjustments are required to meet objectives of safety, throughput, and accuracy supporting customers.
- Effective daily collaboration and communication (written/verbal) with stakeholders is a critical requirement for long term success.
- The production and use of daily SAP and operational reports to augment decision making, and measure results is a critical path responsibility.
- This role requires a very active, present leadership style to ensure rapid and knowledgeable responses to daily needs.
- Development and amendment of Work Instructions is a primary responsibility supporting Quality Management System (QMS)
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 30lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 100lbs with assistance.
- Position requires continuous and varying degrees of movement in a fast-paced environment; bending, reaching, grabbing, packing, lifting, stacking, pulling, and pushing as examples
- Must be able to be on feet all day.
- Must be able to operate a material handling equipment.
- Must be able to operate a RF Scanner which requires repetitive movement
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience required, in a distribution or manufacturing environment
- SAP knowledge strongly preferred
- Basic skill with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead, develop, train, coach, evaluate, communicate, and discipline individual contributors is necessary.
- LEAN/Continuous improvement training and/or certification preferred
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) knowledge required
- Public speaking experience required; must be comfortable presenting data/metrics to various levels within the organization
- Training experience strongly preferred
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.