160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA 01590 Southborough , MA
- Fulfill customer orders in a timely fashion.
- Pick customer orders from stock and place on holding table to be checked for accuracy.
- Interface with sales order personnel – notifying of shortages, or special shipping instructions.
- Pick & ship any backorders or holding orders to ship with customer orders.
- Change/modify product to satisfy customer needs and inventory shortages.
- Maintain inventory and POS system accuracy with item add/deduct logs for all product modifications.
- Package product for shipping – boxing, packing, labeling.
- Assist UPS driver with loading finished product.
- Must be able to lift 70lbs.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed – sweeping, cleaning.
- Assist with putting stock away in proper location.
- Complete inventory cycle counts to keep stock status accurate.
- Organize and maintain shipping area cleanliness.
- Assemble boxes for future shipments.
- Keep bags, packing tape and other warehouse supplies stocked and organized.
- Keep picking carts clean and stocked with supplies.
- Assist with running packages through UPS terminal and matching packing slips with boxes to be packed.
- High school diploma required.
- Reliable attendance is a priority of employment.
- Previous warehouse experience is advantageous but full training will be given.
- Ability to demonstrate on a daily basis attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to work within your own initiative and work within a team environment is necessary.
- Ability to read and perform simple math is necessary.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.