160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA 01550 Worcester, MA 01610
This position performs all responsibilities required of Stockroom Clerks as well as performing cycle counting and discrepancy investigation. Must also train and/or assist other department members with questions regarding products/processes.
- Transfer and ship products to and for the marketing department.
- Assess warranty returns and oversee all loaner products.
- Assist in the maintenance of an accurate inventory with daily cycle counting.
- Fulfill customer orders in an accurate and timely manner using the R/F scanner.
- Put away stock from transfer postings using the R/F scanner.
- Perform regular replenishment of primary storage locations.
- Assemble kit orders and applies labels and packaging.
- Ensure product serial and lot numbers and locations correspond to sales orders.
- Perform daily warehouse housekeeping, stock checks, and inventory maintenance using the SAP system.
- Assist with the processing of transfer postings and credit return’s back to stock.
- Position requires that all customer orders printed daily are picked and prepared to ship out correctly.
- All incoming inventory should be accounted for and checked for correct product, serial and batch numbers.
- Position is responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness of the warehouse and making sure that all stock is placed in the appropriate areas.
- Position is required to make sure that all printed orders are picked and shipped the same day.
- Assist in the training and development of newer associates.
- Handles more complex transactions and problem resolution
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- General shipping and warehouse knowledge.
- Needs to be able to perform in a fast paced environment at a high speed with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and accurately.
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 30lbs
- Good vision and hearing are necessary to perform the job safely and accurately.
- This position requires continuous and varying degrees of movement in a fast-paced environment. Required physical movement includes actions such as moving, bending, reaching, grabbing, packing, lifting, stacking, pulling, and pushing when required.
- Must be able to operate an RF Scanner which requires repetitive hand postures.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.