160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA 01590 Attleboro, MA 02703
HW Staffing is currently seeking a person skilled in laminating and bonding techniques using various epoxies and fiberglass materials. This role requires existing lamination/glassing skills from an individual able to:
- Read and understand production process instruction sheets
- Read and identify important blueprint/process sheet dimensions and critical details
- Understand dimensional tolerance requirements
- Properly weigh and mix lamination chemicals (epoxies, etc.)
- Prepare fiberglass for lay-up process
- Perform lay up process, including vacuum bagging when required
- Sand and finish parts for final surface coat requirements
- Critically inspect own work and prepare final parts for shipment
- Actively participate in daily stand-up departmental meetings relative to workflow, timeline requirements and/or challenges encountered.
- Operate within industry standards for individual and company safety
- Many of the shapes are complex, requiring a critical eye for detail.
- Proven fiber glassing skills in a critical environment
- 1 – 3 years experience in manufacturing
- Basic math skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, be dependable, flexible and adaptable to meet changing or multiple deadlines
- Visual acuity to identify surface quality defects associated with fiberglassed and/or painted parts (i.e. fisheye, orange peel, voids, consistency, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.