Londonderry, NH Londonderry, NH 03053
A well-established building supply manufacturer in Londonderry, NH is rapidly growing and looking for a Welder Fabricator to join their team! This is a direct hire opportunity, with great benefits and set hours.
The individual in this role will be responsible for:
- Cutting, welding and fabricating assemblies using drawings or rough sketches.
- Welding components and framework using a variety of welding processes.
- Measuring and examining completed work to verify conformance to specifications.
- Maintaining stock for fabrication
- Maintaining all fabricating equipment and keeping it in good working order.
The ideal performer:
- Team oriented
- Able to work independently
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Welding: Mig and Tig
- Cutting: Band saw, oxygen and Acetylene torch and plasma cutter.
- Fabricating and assembly skills.
- Must understand the dissimilarities of ferrous and non-ferrous material.
- Lean/continuous improvement principles
Education/Technical Training Requirements:
- Welding school training and certification.
- As a substitute for welding school training and certification, an employee must have a minimum of 3 years of job shop experience and be proficient with all tools, equipment and techniques listed.
- Proven knowledge and experience of Industrial Fabrication
- 2-5 years experience in fabricating.
- SAP or related CMMS software.
- Lean continuous improvement principles.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Chrissy is a Staffing Consultant for HW Staffing Solutions in Nashua, NH. She began her staffing career with a boutique firm, where she received extensive training in the areas of employee safety and human resource/recruiting practices. Chrissy takes the time to assess the skills and qualifications for each candidate she meets, while learning more about their short and long-term career goals. This enables her to find positions in line with their goals and interests. Chrissy has been in her current role for over 5 years and staffs for all levels of office work, as well as light industrial and skilled manufacturing positions. She graduated from Iona College with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, and has spent time volunteering in Haiti, Kenya and Costa Rica.