Avon, MA 02322
- Responsible to insure good welding practices are adhered to.
- Inspects completed piece to insure it meets all quality standards and specifications.
- Communicates with fellow workers and superiors to maintain safety and quality.
- Suggests production and quality improvement ideas to the Supervisor.
- Maintains tools and equipment in good working order.
- Responsible for housekeeping in assigned work areas.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment by following company safety policies and procedures by wearing all safety personal protective equipment "PPE" to maintain a safe work environment at all times
- The job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed.
- A basic understanding of proper welding practices utilizing both TIG and MIG welding.
- The knowledge of what is and is not a proper weld joint.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as required.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in all situations.
- Minimum 3 years welding experience of similar and bi-metals.
- Certificates : Welding ASME
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Marshea Kimble is a staffing professional with a focus on administrative/professional placements, customer service and skilled manufacturing positions. She demonstrates extensive knowledge in Hospitality and Human Resources which gives her the skill set to be a great recruiter. She takes pride in placing great candidates comfortable work environments.