Welder in Fairfield, OH
Fairfield, OH 45014
Welders provide support for manufacturing heavy-duty industrial equipment. The work includes tacking, fitting, welding, and metal fabrication, using a range of materials from thin-gauge to thick plate metals. Welders are required to provide their own hand tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Weld and assemble mechanical parts and components with a high level of precision and attention to detail.
- Follow instructional documents and specifications with a high level of accuracy.
- Learn and apply proper installation methods for hydraulic systems, wiring, engine, and assembly methods.
Education, Knowledge, and Skills
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Team player who works to assist others.
- Previous work experience in manufacturing, mechanics, hydraulics, wiring, engines, or assembly methods desired.
- This position frequently lifts heavy objects and/or up-to 50 lbs.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.