- verifies, inspects, and records receipt of incoming material to ensure timely delivery to designated areas.
- visually checks all incoming material to verify quantity and for any damage to package or contents.
- compares paperwork against contents and original purchasing records to confirm that the proper items have been received and inputs verification of same.
- documents missing or damaged parts and completes the necessary paperwork.
- follows company guidelines regarding proper handling of classified/ and or hazardous materials.
- routes packages according to inspection code.
- High School diploma and or G.E.D
- able to pass drug screen and background check
- one year related experience
- ability to lift and move materials up to 50lbs
- ability to stand for long periods of time
- basic understanding of PC applications
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
My name is Ionela and I am a recruiter for HW Staffing. I have become very familiarized with the process of recruiting and my goal is to make sure people are getting placed in the right area and are happy with their job. I started my working career in the manufacturing industry through a temp agency, and have managed to work my way up and became a permanent employee. I enjoyed all the effort and care that my recruiter had to offer and it made me realize the type of career path I want to take. My goal at the end of the day is to make sure people are not only getting placed in the right area for them but also building a rapport a maintaining a relationship with the employee throughout their time with HW Staffing.