Manchester, NH 03103
TITLE: Injection Mold Operator B
Department: Injection Molding
Reports To: Manufacturing / Manufacturing Group Leader
Under supervision of the Manufacturing Group Leader, tends to and operates injection molding machines, inspects parts, and performs trimming, drilling, or other processing, cleaning or maintenance operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains a clean and organized work area, including daily cleaning and organization of work areas, work tools, and surrounding areas. Assists in the cleaning of equipment as directed by the Manufacturing Group Leader.
• Identifies 5S opportunities and takes initiative to clean, organize and improve department cleanliness.
• Tends to injection molding presses in operation. Retrieves parts as molded from machine and processes in accordance with procedures, including removing gates, deburring, trimming, drilling or other processing operations.
• Inspects components to organizational acceptance criteria to ensure no discrepant material is passed to subsequent processes
• Records, maintaining, and properly storing accurate data during production, including but not limited to total shot counts, scrap quantities and defect types.
• Reports labor and production transactions accurately in ERP system.
• Supports other areas/functions within the department/facility when requested to support production operations.
• Complies with all organizational, local and federal safety and health regulations
None. May assist in the training and development of other team members.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong communication skills, fluent in English
• Basic mathematics (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication)
• Ability to use basic measuring tools including but not limited to calipers, height gauges and comparison charts
• Ability to use basic processing equipment including but not limited to drill presses, deburring tools, and cutting pliers
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED. 0-3 years injection molding operator experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL ABILITIES
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Including but not limited to injection molding machines, forklifts, drill presses, precision measuring equipment.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.