Manchester, NH 03103
HW staffing is currently looking for warehouse workers in the strantham, hooksett & manchester area!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Material Handler job include:
- Bulk Pick orders from warehouse inventory
- Accurate and timely transport of finished goods to designated staging area
- Utilize power and manual lifts as well as transfer equipment
- Ensure that product replenishment's are transported to designated case pick area
- Verify/identify goods; report shortages or damaged materials
- Perform unloading and staging of all inbound materials
- Breakdown and re-palletize products
- Operate RF Scanners
- May perform tasks such as: cycle counts, inventory control and shelf stocking
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferred but not required
- Able to lift and or move up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours per day
- 3 Shifts Available
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Schedule: (hours and days will vary depending on the warehouse)
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Hey! I am Fernando Osorio, a recent psychology graduate from Daniel Webster College. During my time there I was part of the school's baseball team. As a starter I was not afraid of hard work and dedication. After my time there I decided to go into coaching, to help young athletes reach their full potential. I believe that this is one of the things I can bring to the table when helping find the right job for you!